Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's been a whole year? WOW!

I haven't really gotten lazy I've just forgot this was here.

So I think I should fill in my year. We've moved from South Carolina to Maine. I'm really missing South Carolina but then again when I was in SC I was missing Florida. We still dont have any kids although I never see that happening I had a month where I thought I was pregnant but I think I set myself up for that. You know thinking your pregnant and then your body goes into pregnant mode and you have almost all of the symptoms except for the baby.

We've moved twice since we have been in Maine our first place was a dump but we also had 2weeks to find a place before we moved to Maine. Now we are in base housing with less stress:
  • I don't have to get in the car to take the trash out
  • I don't have to send out 6 envelops with 6 stamps on them
  • I don't have to drive 15mins to get to a grocery store
  • I'm more willing to make Dr. appointments
  • I've been going to the gym on base
  • I've actually meet the other boat wives
I could probably keep going on but you get the idea I feel like such a better person really.

I'm starting school for the 2nd first time again, my first time only lasted a month it was online classes through a community college in 2005. Only reason I quit was because I wasnt doing the work and checking my class calendar and I missed a important test. This time I hopefully have the support of my husband I really hope he knows that I need him.


I really want to start talking more about weight loss and I'm desperately trying, well in my eyes desperately. Recently the husband was in a Memorial Day parade and the families were invited to march as well so I went a long had a great time. Logged on Facebook and saw pictures of the parade and me in and then the shocker! Only thing I could hear in my head was the sound of tires screeching and the huge boom of a collision.... My huge wide ass walking down the street, really had no idea. I own a mirror in the bathroom but it's one of those vanity mirrors that you can only use to see yourself from the bottom of your ribs up. So the next week I started taking multivitamin and fat burner and going to the gym with the husband. After the gym I would come home and have my protein shake and read about weight lose, exercising, gaining fat faster then losing it, supplements, eating right, and workout schedules on the internet. My biggest problem is eating all these portioned meals to actually lose weight I really dont think I can do that.

1 comment:

BrokenBirdsBees said...

Don't worry, I hate seeing photos of my ass too.

Post a Comment