Well, I'm not going to introduce myself because if everything is set up right I should be the only one to see. If I didn't set this blog up right then oh well my whole complaining is open to the world and who cares? You only live once and so what if everyone can read my opinions or life I really don't care any more. I will speak my mind on things that are bothering me openly to the people that care to listen.
Now then as far as this post goes I'm not even sure on what there is to say I just wanted to make a blog to really have someone to talk to. The only someone I'll be talking to though is myself and I think I'm a really good listener my advice just sucks. Now that Will is not around for me to jabber on to and I know he doesn't really listen all I have now is this blog. So like every ones hopes mine is to blog everyday but I will at least try to blog every month if not two weeks.
As far as telling close friends or even Will about my blog I'm not sure I'm going to do yet. I'd like to have something just for me but at the same time I do know I like to share things, I'm not good at keeping my own secrets a secret.
So now as far as things going on goes I'll eventually get around to putting them down or at least say that I will. I have felt a lot better about things in my life but some things I still think will never happen which I am unhappy about. I always thought people always get everything they want in their life I know most of it comes with hard work and some times luck but the things I want will not come from either of those two attributes. Just maybe I was never meant to have what I want but only to dream about having? Yeah I know my mind doesn't think like others I could run myself around in circles all day long and still not answer any of my questions but just have more or even forget about the first ones.
Well I think sleep is starting to come for me but I don't think I'm even half way done with this post. Guess my next post will be as long as this one if I can remember everything I want to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment