Friday, June 18, 2010

Time to Go....

So my sister asked me earlier if she could use the computer to check her farm. I told her no because I wanted to watch this tv show with her. You know actually spend time with her not doing things but just hanging out together watching tv, something I think sisters would do together. She got all pouty and decided to sit there anyways now shes being all emo and listening to her music in her room with the door locked. If shes going to act this way because of something I wont let her do because I'm sure she thinks it's unfair because I'm on the computer and shes not it may be time for her to go home. I've been trying to reach grandma for her opinion but I think she may be napping because shes not picking up her cell or house phone. A big worry as well is if I do try taking her home would she throw a big fit and not want to get in the car?

The whole time my sister has been here we have done only a handful of things together not nearly everything that I wanted to do with her. Not really either one of our faults I blame it on my mother for not caring and only being able to send us a little money. I really dont remember acting this way when I was told no maybe things change with each generation I'm not sure but almost feels like it's too much for me to handle alone. Shes been a good kid almost sometimes listening to everything I say but there is times where she erks me off because she doesn't understand what I mean and I know that is not her fault.

I'll try a few more times calling grandma but I dont think I'll be getting through any time in the next hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment